A long wait

Today has been a long wait for the SCMHRD and TAPMI results. I woke up praying god that I atleast get a call from TAPMI to salvage some of my lost pride. I joined a coaching centre, took coaching, studied, spent time reading editorials (before piqued office colleagues(crowd)) and demonstrated the life of a MBA pursuer. After much fretting and fuming the CAT exam bumped me off with a measly score of 88.49%. I put an extra 1% and told to all my people. I there by did a balancing act between modesty and bragging. My mom pitied my ill fate for not getting 90% which would look much more respectable. Any way the past one month was a painful time. Lots of office work, reluctant support to Riskmaster, infrequent visits to friends, improper food and much more.
I just switched on the Laptop that my company gave for office work. My left eye was perennially blinking forewaring me about a potential disaster. So has been my experience.. So I take it pretty seriously. I thought of seeing the results after having bath and doing Pooja, but thought against it. So I connected to the internet and was in a dilemma whether to check the TAPMI or the SCMHRD results. I checked the SCMHRD because SIBM bumped and I wanted to start from the worst. Much to the dampened spirits, I opened the TAPMI site only to realize that they said The results would be announced AFTER 20th JAN. Had to wait more I get a call.

Comments