I am good!

To suppress a rather tired mood, I decided write some things positive about me.

I am good guy. Funny( read humorous) , compassionate, emotional and basically a sane species. And importantly a decent chap to have as a friend. Stop thinking that I am bragging! I shall give you ample evidence to all of the above mentioned qualities. Firstly I shall tell you why I call myself good. I had one of my close friends called Samba as a room mate. I knew he was preparing for CAT. Now when all normal mortals prepare for CAT general expectation is "I should succeed". When it doesn't, you feel dejected and when your friend succeeds, its even more dejection. Isn't it? But it did not happened with me. I had a gnaw in the heart that I did not succeed. But at the same time I had genuine happiness when this guy said "I got 99.69!". The feeling was of spontaneous joy. You experience that only when it happens in your family. At least I never experienced it till now! After all isn't blood thicker than water?

Well, after some time when I started reflecting, I wanted to pat myself for such inherent goodness. Such events tickle the finer emotions in a man which pedestrians would never under stand. Any way my buddy is no in the TOP most business school of the country and I am immensely happy about it.

Apart from that, I never cheated anyone. Believe me, I never acted consciously to stamp down someone or act in a way detrimental to others. I have always been a team player ad worked for the common good. All with a plain heart and in search of the holy grail of righteousness. I am wrong?

Now when all of them are about to feel (or have already felt) that I am blowing my own trumpet, I shall stop. If you don't believe, its your problem! I shall write my heart out, since its MY BLOG and I am responsible for its content and I care two hoot for what you think! Sounds chavanistic right! Any way kudos to the guy who invented blogging!Happy Blogging to all!

Comments