Google is cheap!

I just wrote an article on something about love and published it in my blog(read here). And just as to prove my point, Google ad sense, (which the greedy part of me allowed in pursuit of making some decent side income), has sprung up an ad saying "Contact singles in you area". There are some phony pictures of shapely blond chicks gyrating in their arm chairs. Believe me they are enough to make someone forget the difference between love and sex. What more, they are all marked in Andheri on the google map! Thank goodness, there is no teenage traffic in my blog!

This is just one example of the many ugly problems you will face when you quantify thoughts and plan your ads accordingly. When I said love, it understood it as cheap sex. It might be true for a majority. But I am definitely not one among those. The result, my blog is now swarming with cheap ads advertising "Singles in your area". Thoroughly embarrassing stuff. I hope some one in Google understands the difference between love and sex.

Comments