Creative writing

I have no discipline to maintaining a blog. I rumble something, promise to do it and finally it never gets done. I am not able to come up with imaginative explanations to explain why this happens but I will now try to give some creative lame excuses

10. All that I have planned to write was already written by someone with more clarity, discipline and vigour than I can possible imagine. This puts me into a relatively inferior position and therefore I produce tawdry stuff.

9. I am so bad at spellings that I hate to read my own blogs. I swear I will never be able to spell deceide, recieve, successfull, tommorow, realise, recriut, comming, seperate etc. This brings so much frustration and discomfort that it makes me run away from my own blogs.

Corrollary:
I hate to write analyze for analyse or synchronize for syncronise and detest the arrogance with which spellcheck underlines these words like what my English teacher used to do. Worse spellcheck cannot realise that spellcheck is the name of the software, a noun and not a silly english word. It underlines itself. Stupid stuff!

8. I am a goddamn simpleton who cannot write humor or creative stuff and attract people. My writings are so bland and vegetative that when I read them again, I always think "What a loser!". This is a big turnoff.

7. When ever I think of writing a blog and imagine an article, it looks absolutely amazing in my head. But when I start typing, my mind mysteriously communicates only mundane stuff.

6. The most innovative thing I could imagine so far is to start a count from 10 and decrease. Somehow I feel think innovation is more of packaging my content in lines of successful articles Pressure to innovate stifles my feeble innovation capacity and subsequently my writing skills.

5. I often feel top rate bloggers are stupid and are trying to cone people, but I admire the traffic they draw. It only testifies the strength of stupidity in the world.

4. I am a better writer. But I secretly hope no one from the GMAT council ever evaluates my articles for grammar, construction and idiom usage. I just cant manage to find the right usage for idioms and the right punctuation marks!.

3. I feel the world has no means to reach the beautiful thoughts in my mind and I often pity every one for this handicap.

2. Skilled writers carefully pack paragraphs, pad it with flowery words and reinforce it with a moat of logic so that humor never escapes the moot. So when people read it, the humor remains intact, fresh and tasty. Unfortunately, I more skilled at writing bullet points than writing coherent paragraphs of prose that pack a punch. Humor happily escapes from these wide open space between bullet points often LIAF out looking at my naivety.

1. I look up to Dictionary.com for synonyms for simple words to make them sound HiFi and also to make me look like a learned person.

0. I often start by thinking of a theme, write something else and in due course finish it off as something father than what I started to accomplish. Finally, I change the title of the article to justify what I wrote. More often than not, I change my stance midway into the article because sticking to my stance is depriving me of some wonderfully brainy arguments that are clearly visible from this side of the table. This make the article what programmers term as spaghetti code.

Comments

Krishna Kranthi said…
What BS, your English is far better than most whom I have met. I liked your blog, the best person ever :)....so go ahead and write more such cra*. I m loving ur blog.