Situation analysis!

This by far has been the most memorable week for me at SP Jain. It was raining cats and dogs, I had four nice books to read along and all the paraphernalia to make a nice cuppa coffee. Pure bliss. I made the most of it and am now gloating with satisfaction.

Add to it the recent string of good performances of our Company "Eerie" in Capsim, the simulation contest for MBA honchos, I am jumping in heaven. Were there better times ever before? I was wondering. Only last week, I was banging my head to the depths of incompetence and lethargy. And today this feeling of estacy. How kaleidoscopical life is!

Actually, its almost the end of the course for us. 11 more weeks and we are gone for ALP and then, into the big bad world of corporate wars. Only this time, we are more equipped to fight. No longer the Bloody Cheap Programmers(BCP's) we were!

Comments