Finally the result....

Yes! Gotcha!. After all the TAPMI results are out and I got a call. I was fearing the worst, but it was a nice turn of fortune for my ill entertained soul. I always had a hunch that what ever result that I checked on my PC resulted in a disaster. This time I checked the result in my office and ailaa, I got through. One cant imagine the relief in the face of a person who sees the Congratulations written in Blue. To a person who always sees Sorry in Red, it is quiet a sight.

Thanks goodness that I got through. Now is the time for hectic preparation for the GD's, interviews, mock rehearsal's and many more. Hope I get through the second stage also. After working for 2 yrs, I feel a nostalgic longing for those last benches in the class room. The very evening like a studious student, I went to the coaching centre for joining the GD's and PI training. Got to clear the round 2. Catch you after later. Leaving for the class!

Comments