My Preparation: Midterm review - Refurb 3

I thought of posting a mid term review on my preparation in the post. So this article am a student in Career Launcher, they have the GD/PI sessions in the evening, the time when I am occupied with my work. I was not sure if I could manage the time. So one of my friends suggested joining TIME. I then contacted TIME and they said 2000/- Rs is the fees. I tried hard to bargain but to no avail.

It all started with me calling the local time centre. They said could not negotiate with the fee. And when I asked them for some contact in the office, they said I can come down and meet their centre head. When I reached the centre, I was made to talk to the same person who talked to me on phone. She claimed to be the person responsible for all admissions. I clearly knew that she was the person with whom I talked. But she blatantly said no. I had no other way. I needed to join because I had no other choice. Their arrogance is what struck me.Oh! Come on! there is a way of telling no. But they did not have the courtesy to remain polite. What disturbed me the most was their "who care's if you don't join" attitude. I did not expect this from an institute which claims to be a leader in preparing the students for management education. So much for customer satisfaction!

However, I started attending the classes grudgingly. The GD's are good and I need to schedule the interviews. As to my preparation, I am promising myself that I shall prepare daily. But apart from attending classes and Reading HINDU and Express, I am not doing much I need to do is
1. Know more about Polaris,
2. About my project Riskmaster,
3. Derivatives and Interest rate derivatives,
4. Indian Economy, Indian Polity and Geography (All because I bragged about how I cleared the prelims of APPSC in the application and how I am to be an IAS).
5. About Myself!! (Most important.)

Good list to start with. Let's see how much ground I can cover!

Comments